Lucius C. Tirey IV
GreenStrength founder Lucius Tirey IV has over 15 years of experience in strength, movement, and nutrition. His holistic approach and fitness philosophies drive the GreenStrength community – from group workouts in the gym to weekend hikes out in nature.
Luke coaches world class athletes including Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt world champion Rafael Lovato Jr., but what really fuels the work he does is training everyday busy professionals, working moms, and anyone who is committed to living longer, healthier, and stronger lives.
Luke’s experience and expertise includes:
- Teacher of Strength & Functional Movement
- Kettlebells, Barbells, Club/Mace, Bodyweight Training
- Body Transformation
-Physical Culturist Sensei
-Public Speaker & Teacher
Luke’s awards and certifications include:
• Chicago Marathon and Turkey Mountain 50mile Trail Run
• In Houston March 2013, at the very first SFG1 (Strong First Level 1), Lucius “tamed the beast” (48kg, 106lb kettlebell) to become one of few “Beast Tamers” at 193lbs bodyweight
• Top powerlifting stats in the 181lb weight class were: 475lb squat, 315lb bench press, and a 575lb deadlift
• Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Blue Belt Under Professor Rafael Lovato Jr.
• Strong First Kettlebell Instructor
• Lovato BJJ Conditioning Coach
• Biosignature Modulation Practitioner via Charles Poliquin
• Training for Warriors Level 1 via Martin Rooney
• NSCA-CPT, ACSM-CPT, Cooper Institute CPT
• Chris and Ann Fredricks Stretch to Win
• Westside Special Strengths Coach
• Gym Jones Level 3
When Luke isn’t lifting heavy weights or training his clients he is enjoying a really good cup of coffee, playing outdoors, exploring the mind, and cooking up delicious GreenStrength meals. And there’s the occassional Netflix binge, of course.
Luke is also available to travel for interactive workshops and hands-on teaching.